Complete Maintenance Of Your Lawn
AgriScapes provides landscape maintenance services to some of the most prestigious addresses in the Memphis Metro area. We begin every new relationship by getting to know the customer and understanding the specific needs and desires for their property.
Along with a seasoned and knowledgeable account manager, a highly trained and motivated service crew will be assigned to your property. The account manager will be your point of contact with AgriScapes and will communicate with you regularly to ensure your complete satisfaction, update you on work progress, and present landscape improvement ideas throughout the relationship.
At AgriScapes, we pride ourselves in providing continuous improvement to our services, unmatched quality, and attention to detail in all aspects of our service.
AgriScapes landscape maintenance program includes weekly year-round service to ensure the highest possible level of quality for your property through every season. We are a local business that understands the unique southern climate we live in, and knows how to adapt to each circumstance throughout the year.
As an annual contract customer, your monthly fee would include the following at a minimum:
- Weekly turf maintenance during the growing season, including mowing, edging, weedeating, and blowing clean.
- Proper weekly pruning and trimming of all plant material (technique specific to each plant type) as needed to maintain a manicured appearance and promote healthy growth.
- Trimming of trees as needed up to a maximum height of 15’.
- Weekly hand weeding of beds, as well as chemical weed treatment of hard surfaces as needed.
- Fertilization of all turf and bed areas throughout the growing season by a trained and certified spray technician.
- Pre-emergent and post-emergent chemical weed treatment of turf areas by a trained and certified spray technician.
- Insect and disease control of turf and ornamentals by a trained and certified spray technician.
- Complete removal and hauling away of leaves during the Fall months and throughout the Winter as needed.
- Winter pruning of plant material as required to promote healthy growth the following season.
- Monitoring of irrigation system, and adjustments according to climate conditions.
- Regular property inspections by an account manager or field supervisor to ensure the highest quality is being upheld and there are no issues to address.
In addition as a contract customer, you will have the option to elect the following services which will be priced separately and performed upon request:
- Spring mulching
- Spring and Fall Annual Color, including custom design
- Irrigation system Spring start-up, Fall winterization, and city-required backflow certification by our trained and certified irrigation technicians.
- Landscape lighting design, installation or upgrades.
- Irrigation and lighting servicing and repairs.
- Drainage resolutions.
- Any additional landscape design or installation needs.